Psychological assessments and consultations
for children and adolescents
- Neuropsychological assessments - to assess cognitive functioning such as memory, attention, processing speed, reasoning, spatial and language functions
- Educational psychological assessments - level of achievement in reading, writing and maths skills
- Socio-emotional assessments
- For children and adolescents with psycho-emotional problems such as anxieties, fear of failure, lack of self-esteem or social problems or children with learning disorders, including attention problems, organisational problems or time management problems.
- I work from a Cognitive Behavioural approach (CBT).